Error building UI

Hi all

After fetching the new release 2022.9.0 I can’t build the UI. I get the following error;

[error] Error: Configuration ‘edge’ is not set in the workspace.
at Object.getOptions (C:\Users\lh\Documents\git\openems\2022.9.0\ui\node_modules@angular-devkit\architect\node\node-modules-architect-host.js:76:31)
at WorkspaceNodeModulesArchitectHost.getOptionsForTarget (C:\Users\lh\Documents\git\openems\2022.9.0\ui\node_modules@angular-devkit\architect\node\node-modules-architect-host.js:162:50)
at async BuildCommandModule.runSingleTarget (C:\Users\lh\Documents\git\openems\2022.9.0\ui\node_modules@angular\cli\src\command-builder\architect-base-command-module.js:40:17)
at async BuildCommandModule.run (C:\Users\lh\Documents\git\openems\2022.9.0\ui\node_modules@angular\cli\src\command-builder\architect-command-module.js:68:27)
at async BuildCommandModule.handler (C:\Users\lh\Documents\git\openems\2022.9.0\ui\node_modules@angular\cli\src\command-builder\command-module.js:109:24)

Anybody know what can be wrong?

Ps. I’m doing it from VS Code and installed the newest “npm install”
Br. Lars

Hi Lars,

there does not seem to be a general problem in the Release. I can build it successfully on my local machine and also the Continuous Integration builds are working properly.

Thorsten suggested in another thread to run npm ci. Does that help?

Regards,
Stefan

Hi Stefan

I tried the npm ci however this didn’t help. It seems to be a problem with the Node.js. I’ll try to reinstall it and try again.

Br. Lars