Connect Postgre DB to Edge

I want to connect the PostgreSQL Database to my Edge but facing consistent problems. Is there any resource that I can look into? about how to do it.

Hi.

Currently there is no feature in OpenEMS Edge that uses PostgreSQL. We have an implementation in Backend, in the Odoo-Bundle (https://git.intranet.fenecon.de/FENECON/fems/src/branch/develop/io.openems.backend.metadata.odoo), though.

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

Regards,
Stefan

So is there any way to do it? referring to your answer you said that no features use PostgreSQL but can a PostgreSQL DB be connected to Edge?

So I was provided with the DB which holds some data. And what I want to do is to render that data in the GUI charts. The database is PostgreSQL so is there any option through which I can do that… The solution I thought was to connect the Edge with DB and then make calls, Which I think is not possible.

As @stefan.feilmeier already told you there is no way… only over the Backend/Odoo Implementation.

Simply no as you need the specific tables etc. generated by openEMS !

Also true. It is simply not possible as openEMS is a complete whole-in-one system which does that by itself and generates the values in the Database via Odoo/the Backend.