Dockerize the EdgeApp

I am trying to dockerize the Edge App as well.

Without dockering i used to run the JAR file in Windows Terminal. And every time i restarted the EMS, it automatically read the config from c:/openems/config (as programmed to do here) :

Additionally i have also created External LOG files to store the warning and error. See my post here: OpenEMS export fehler + Speichern von Logs als externe Dateien

So in order to make sure that my dockerized Edge App could also read and edit the same config file and log files, i created volumes in the docker file:

VOLUME "C:\BIFLOW_LOGS\DEBUG" "C:\BIFLOW_LOGS\ERRORS" "C:\BIFLOW_LOGS\WARNINGS" "C:\openems\config"

I can see in the Docker desktop that the Edge App container is running at port 8080 and the log files are being updated. But for some reason the config data in “c:\openems\confg” is not being read and the EMS basically runs as a completely new start.

I am not able to figure out where i am making a mistake.

If i stop my container and let the jar file run back again in windows terminal the config is read, but not through the container.

Would really appreciate some help here.

Edit 1:
The command i am using to run the jar is as follows

CMD [ "java", "-jar", "-Dfelix.cm.dir=c:/openems/config/" , "-Dopenems.data.dir=c:/openems/data", "/openems-edge.jar" ]

Regards
Laksh