Huawei deye integration

Hello. Is it possible to integrate a Deye PV system with a Huawei PV system with openems?

It probably depends on the specific device. See below for the list of already supported devices:

I have a setup with 3 Huawei (one master sun2000-30ktl-m1 and 2 slaves Huawei 2000-10ktl-m1) plus a Deye SUN-30K-SG02HP3-EU-AM3 (with 62kwh Deye HV batteries attached).

My question is:

  • can I get data from Huawei master? Or should I use a Huawei logger?
  • Is openems able to monitor and control these 2 systems And to define who should Produce and when? Who should inject surplus power to the grid and when?

I don’t have any experience with these, thus can only give a very generic answer:

  • if your device is listed as supported, I assume all data needed to use it can be communicated between OpenEMS and the device. Save way to test is obviously to set up a test instance and check yourself. :slight_smile:
  • Controlling the devices as you explained is handled by OpenEMS with so called controllers (and schedulers). I suggest to read up on the core terminology in the docs (same website as linked above, see direct link below) and have a look at the existing controllers, if one fulfills your needs.

Maybe someone here has more experience with your exact set-up.