Simulation OpenEMS with my own Data (CSV File)

Hello,

I’m interested in integrating my own data into OpenEMS using CSV files. Could you please guide me through the process? I would like to simulate the data and view the results.

Additionally, I’m curious about where I can find the CSV files with parameters for the example PV system in the software. Could you provide some guidance on this as well?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Hi,

What you could do is to use the component “Datasource CSV Direct” and paste your CSV file into the confguration. Then you can configure for example a “Simulated Production Meter Acting” and give it the datasource, and it will run through the datasouce, switching to the next value every core cycle, or after a time delta you can configure in the datasource.

The predefined CSV files you’ll find in the directory of the datasouce CSV predefined:

Of course you could also put your CSV file there and add it to the Source enum.

Best regards,
Thomas

Hi dear :wave:,

you can read this post for more information about the ‘CSV-Source’ and CSV limitation for users who used own CSV files. it can be helpful :grinning:

Best regards,
Majid

1 Like

Hello,

thank you for your answer. But what would it ultimately look like in defiles or in the program? Do you have an example of this?

Best regards,